The above forms may be downloaded and printed for your convenience.
2020-2021 Athletic Physical Policy
All student-athletes wishing to participate in a sport at North Myrtle Beach High or Middle School are required to submit a physical packet for athletic clearance. NO athlete will be cleared to participate until ALL COMPONENTS OF THE PHYSICAL & PlanetHS have been completed, submitted, and approved by the athletic trainer(s).
* This means: no game, no tryout, no practice, no conditioning, no weightlifting. There will be no exceptions made.
Any physical completed for the 2019-2020 school year (dated prior to April 1, 2020) is no longer valid.
* Physicals dated, submitted, and approved after April 1, 2020 are valid for the 2020-2021 school year.
- We cannot guarantee that a physical turned in will be eligible for same-day participation due to time required to confirm that each is done appropriately.
- *Please allow 1 business/school day for review process to be completed.*
- Before an athletic trainer will review your physical packet, all components must be complete. This includes a clear, readable, uploaded copy of both the physician-signed physical examination form and birth certificate in their respective locations. You will receive a confirmation from PlanetHS once your packet is approved.
- If a form is declined for any reason during the review period (missing information, unclear upload, etc.), the review will stop until corrections are made by the athlete and/or his/her parent/guardian.
If you have questions or would like to check on the status of your physical, please contact the athletic trainers, Ms. C. & Ms. Alli. Coaches will not have access to determine which forms are incomplete.
Crista Colaneri, MS, ATC, SCAT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Alli Bird, MS, ATC, SCAT – email@example.com
Office Phone: (843) 399-8573