The above forms may be downloaded and printed for your convenience.
2020-2021 Athletic Physical Policy
All student-athletes wishing to participate in a sport at North Myrtle Beach High or Middle School are required to submit a physical packet for athletic clearance. NO athlete will be cleared to participate until ALL COMPONENTS OF THE PHYSICAL & PlanetHS have been completed, submitted, and approved by the athletic trainer(s).
* This means: no game, no tryout, no practice, no conditioning, no weightlifting. There will be no exceptions made.
Any physical completed for the 2019-2020 school year (dated prior to April 1, 2020) is no longer valid.
* Physicals dated, submitted, and approved after April 1, 2020 are valid for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Please do not create a new account if you cannot remember your login information. Duplicate accounts complicate both the clearance process as well as eligibility. Email Ms. C (email@example.com) if your password needs to be reset or you have questions regarding physicals. Do not call or text, as she is not always in the athletic training office.
- We cannot guarantee that a physical turned in will be eligible for same-day participation due to time required to confirm that each is done appropriately.
- *Please allow 1 business/school day for review process to be completed.*
- Before an athletic trainer will review your physical packet, all components must be complete. This includes a clear, readable, uploaded copy of both the physician-signed physical examination form and birth certificate in their respective locations. If you have agreed to email or text communication from PlanetHS, you will receive a confirmation once your packet is approved.
- If a form is declined for any reason during the review period (missing information, unclear upload, etc.), the review will stop until corrections are made by the athlete and/or his/her parent/guardian.
If you have questions or would like to check on the status of your physical, please contact the athletic trainers. Coaches will not have access to determine which forms are incomplete.
Ms. C – Crista Colaneri, MS, ATC, SCAT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Coach Steve – Steven Silversparre, MS, ATC, SCAT – email@example.com
Ms. Bird – Alli Bird, MS, ATC, SCAT – firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: (843) 399-8573